FESTIVE FOODS THEME
Collage-Lab.com is pleased to announce a mail art-style open call for postcard-sized works from collage artists. Works should be 4 inches by 6 inches and be in a horizontal landscape orientation, and preferably should be created on cardstock or some kind of thicker paper. The deadline is December 1, 2021.
Works must be received by mail. No submissions received by email or other digital means will be accepted for this project.
Submissions received by the deadline will be exhibited as part of a pop-up art show in Rockport, Texas, and online at collage-lab.com.
There is no fee for entry, and work will not be returned.
- Work should be flat – no three-dimensional aspects
- Dimensions: 6 inches wide x 4 inches high [15 x 10 cm]
- Cardstock or semi-rigid mounting/backing preferred, as submissions will be unframed for display
- Theme is festive foods, and all submissions should be cut and paste collage
- No fee for entry
- Maximum 4 submissions per artist
- No artwork will be returned — it will be exhibited in person and online by Collage-Lab, in addition to being donated to a local senior center for their holiday enjoyment
- Selected artworks will also be published in a full-color book, available in time for holiday gift-giving
- Works must be received by the deadline of December 1, 2021 and may be mailed protected in an envelope or as a loose postcard
- On the back of the postcard, please list your name and contact information
- By submitting to this call, you retain the copyright for your original artwork, but you grant permission to Kelly Schaub and Collage Lab to use your artwork in physical and online displays, for promotional purposes, and in print and online publications, with appropriate credit.
Please mail submissions to:
PO BOX 2440
FULTON, TEXAS 78358
Take a look at last year’s Pop Up Exhibit!
Grab last year’s Vintage Holiday Collage Collection book!